Terms and conditions
Food and Agricultural Research Management (Farm Africa) is a registered charity in England and Wales (number 326901) and a company registered in London (No. 01926828) and limited by guarantee.
Our registered office is: 9th floor, Bastion House, 140 London Wall, London EC2Y 5DN, United Kingdom
Our telephone number is +44 (0)20 7430 0440, fax +44 (0)20 7430 0460, contact email address email@example.com and this website www.farmafrica.org
Use of this website (www.farmafrica.org) is provided by Farm Africa subject to the following terms and conditions
- By using www.farmafrica.org, you accept these terms and conditions, which shall take effect from your first use of www.farmafrica.org.
- Farm Africa reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of www.farmafrica.org after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- For the purposes of this agreement, "content" means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on farmafrica.org.uk, whether copyright of Farm Africa or a third party.
Use of www.farmafrica.org
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use www.farmafrica.org content in any way except for non-commercial personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.farmafrica.org content except for non-commercial personal or educational use. Any other use of www.farmafrica.org content requires the prior written permission of Farm Africa.
- You agree to use www.farmafrica.org only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of www.farmafrica.org.
- The names, images and logos identifying Farm Africa, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Farm Africa and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Farm Africa, or any other third party.
- It is possible that some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Farm Africa). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owner (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- www.farmafrica.org and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Farm Africa are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- In no event will Farm Africa be liable for any damages, including without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of www.farmafrica.org.
- Farm Africa does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in www.farmafrica.org will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site www.farmafrica.org or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- You can access other sites via links from www.farmafrica.org. These sites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Farm Africa has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Farm Africa approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties
- Any communication or materials that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non confidential and nonproprietary information.
The following terms and conditions apply to orders and items purchased through the Farm Shop
- You may only place an order for goods if you agree to these terms and conditions.
- By placing an order you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions as governing your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- There may be additional terms and conditions depending on which items you are ordering, please refer to the particular website.
- All profits made from the sale of goods are paid to Farm Africa (registered charity number 326901, registered company number 01926828).
- When you submit your order you are allowing Farm Africa to use your personal details to fulfil your order. In the event of there being a problem with your order we will communicate with you via e-mail, telephone or letter as quickly as possible.
- The supply of goods from this site is subject to availability and it is not always possible for us to inform you at the time you place your order whether the goods you want are still available for purchase. In the event of this happening, a carefully selected alternative or a full refund may be sent, but we will contact you beforehand.
Order cancellation and amendments
- Please note that once an order has been placed, we are unable to cancel the order or make any amendments to the address or items ordered.
- Please telephone our UK office on +44 (0)20 7430 0440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and advise our staff as soon as possible.
- You are entitled to return the whole order in its original packaging and condition for a full refund.
- Where a refund is claimed, please allow 21 days for us to refund your money.
Photographs/filming of the event may take place for publicity purposes. By taking part, participants give permission for images of themselves to be used in future publicity. If you would prefer your image not to be used please contact us on email@example.com.
Under the terms of the Data Protection Act, Farm Africa will retain and use the data provided for administrative purposes and to inform you of its fundraising and other activities. We will not pass your details to any third parties.