More than 31 million Ethiopians don’t have enough nutritious food to eat.More about Ethiopia >
- 600% increase in value of wild coffee harvest in Bale, Ethiopia
- 30 000 people in Babati, Tanzania will benefit from doubled crop yields
- 100% increase in children going to school in Habro Woreda, Ethiopia
- 249% increase in sorghum crop harvests in Kitui County, Kenya
- 770 000 hectares of forest in Ethiopia is now protected
Where we work
Farm Africa has 170 staff on the ground in four eastern African countries: Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
We support farmers in a range of regions, from dry rangelands to lush forests. Whether they farm crops, livestock, fish or the forest, these small-scale farmers face increasing economic and environmental challenges.
Smallholder subsistence farming accounts for 75% of Kenya’s agricultural production.More about Kenya >
80% of the population live in rural areas, where poverty is widespread among farmers.More about Uganda >